Available to all Lawtel users, Lawtel Lessons are our complimentary WebEx hosted online training services. Whilst talking you through the process step-by-step on the telephone, our qualified legal trainer will guide you through a particular content set or piece of functionality. You may attend as many sessions as you wish.
Session topics include:
- The Basics
- Lawtel PI
- Lawtel Litigator
- Lawtel Employment
- Lawtel Human Rights
- Lawtel Precedents
- Lawtel FirstPoint
- Kemp on Lawtel
- Lawtel – Family Law coverage
- Lawtel – Crime coverage
- Lawtel – Advance Search Techniques (Keyword Wheel & Legislation Tree)
- Lawtel Updates – How to set up your Daily Updates and Saved Searches
- Lawtel Legislation Calendars
- Lawtel – Ordering Full Text
- Lawtel Statutory Status Table
How do I register for Lawtel Lessons?
There are two options:
1) Log in to Lawtel and register via the Help pages tab
2) Call 0800 018 9797 where one of our Helpdesk Team will be happy to assist you
Can we help?
For assistance registering for your preferred lesson or for advice on which training session would best suit you, please contact the Lawtel Helpdesk Team on 0800 018 9797.